With the diets for autoimmune disease and paleo being quite similar, it's hard to distinguish which is better for YOU. This comprehensive guide will outline for you the differences between a Paleo style diet and an AIP diet (autoimmune protocol), as well as the foods to avoid on each protocol. Thus providing you all you need to live a more balanced lifestyle, as well as the one-on-one support from me as your health coach.
ALONG WITH MY COACHING –
YOU WILL GET:
- Thriving with Autoimmune Disease Guide - This includes discussion of the differences between a Paleo style diet and an AIP diet (autoimmune protocol), as well as the foods to avoid on each protocol. You will also find suggestions on foods to consider including, as well as helpful lifestyle suggestions.
- Gut Health & Autoimmune Disease - This handout walks you through how gut health is intimately connected to autoimmune disease and the steps to take to improve your gut health.
- Balance Your Blood Sugar - This handout explains how blood sugar imbalance impacts autoimmune disease and shares specific strategies for better balanced blood sugar.
- Autoimmune Resource Guide - This handout is chock full of resources to help you, including dining and travel tips, smart grocery shopping and budgeting tips, a food substitution guide, a recommended snack list if you're suffering from autoimmune disease, as well as easy access to two bone broth recipes.
- Thriving with Autoimmune Disease AIP Recipe Guide - This handout includes 55+ delicious recipes if you're suffering with autoimmune disease - breakfasts, salads, soups, entrees, sides and desserts. You will love these recipes!
- Thriving with Autoimmune Disease Paleo Recipe Guide - This is for you if you're not ready to dive into AIP quite yet. A Paleo diet is a good first step. This handout includes 65+ delicious recipes; including breakfasts, salads, soups, entrees, sides and desserts.
- Universal E-Books - This included ebooks that you can use to further support you and your autoimmune disease, as well as regular health eating tips. Get creative. The universal e-books that align with your Autoimmune Protocol include: Tips for Grain Free Living, Tips for Soy Free Living, Tips for Corn Free Living, Tips for Dairy Free Living, and Supportive Habits for Optimal Health.
EACH SESSION IS 1 HOUR
YOU WILL GET 4 SESSIONS
As Health Coaches, it is critical we understand our role when providing you with programs. We are not licensed medical professionals. We do not diagnose or treat conditions.
This Autoimmune Protocol Guide is intended for use with those who have been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease by a doctor. If you suspect that you could have an autoimmune disease suspect, based on symptoms, please contact me and I can guide you in the questions to ask your doctor.
It is very important that you confer with your physician regarding any food or supplement changes to ensure your well-being and avoid possible medication interactions.